Hello and welcome to http://www.bluetherapyclinic.co.uk/
‘Blue Therapy Clinic’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ is used to referring to the owner of the website, and ‘you’ refers to the viewers and users of the website.
This website is subject to the following terms and conditions of its use:
- The content of the pages of this website is only for your general information and use. The content may change at any time.
- If you choose to use any information or resources on this website is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable. It is also your own personal responsibility to ensure that any services, products or information available through this website meet your specific needs.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You can acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. The material includes, and is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any of this material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised usage of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be deemed to be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your own convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.